Love your Pet Day Competition T&C’s
The Devonshire Hotels and Restaurants ‘Love Your Pet Day Competition’
Here at Devonshire Arms Hotels and Restaurants Group Ltd, we adore receiving guests of the four-legged variety. That’s why we’re celebrating National Love Your Pet Day on the 20th February!
From the 12th of February to the 19th of February 2018, bring your pet along to:
- The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa
- The Devonshire Fell
- The Devonshire Arms at Beeley
- The Devonshire Arms at Pilsley
- The Cavendish Pavilion
- The Chatsworth Estate Holiday Cottages
Take a snap of them enjoying their visit, then post to Facebook or Instagram and include the hashtag #DevonshirePets for a chance to win a fabulous Sunday Lunch for 2 at any of our eateries, excluding the Burlington. The lucky winner is of course welcome to bring their pooch so that they can enjoy a little treat too!*
Terms & Conditions
‘Love Your Pet Day Competition’ Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Devonshire Hotels and Restaurants Group LTD, VAT number 127 0369 82.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, post to Facebook or Instagram and include the hashtag #DevonshirePets
- The starting date of this contest will be on Monday the 12th of February 2018. The closing date for entry will be Monday the 19th of February 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: After visiting one of the Devonshire Hotels and Restaurant properties, upload an image of your pet to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #DevonshirePets.
- Any inappropriate images, deemed as such by Devonshire Hotels and Restaurants Group LTD, shall be blocked from entering and responded to appropriately.
- The Devonshire Hotels and Restaurants Group Ltd reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Devonshire Hotels and Restaurants Group Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram on Tuesday the 20th of February 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by Tuesday the 29th of February 2018, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The chosen prize may be used within a six month period after notification.
- The Devonshire Hotels and Restaurants’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her social media post in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to use captured email addresses for marketing purposes and communications.
- The prize can be redeemed any Sunday excluding bank holidays & special dates including mother’s day, Father’s day etc. The prize can only be redeemed subject to availability.
- *Dogs are able to dine with owners in all properties excluding Devonshire Arms Brasserie- dogs can be left at reception should you wish to claim your prize there.